During the checkout process you will have to choose a payment method to complete your purchase. We accept the following payment methods: MB Multibanco, MB Way, Paypal and Credid Cards.
Sahoco store is completely safe. The data is transmitted through an SSL encryption.
- If you choose ATM Reference as payment method, we will begin to process your order after we have received payment. It is not necessary to send the proof of payment to Sahoco, once we receive automatic confirmation through the bank (Only for Portuguese Bank Accounts).
- If you choose PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal page, in which you must authenticate your account and validate the payment.
- If you choose Visa, Mastercard, Maestro or American Express as your payment method, you must select your credit or debit card and enter the necessary information.
- If you choose MB Way, you must enter the mobile phone number linked to the account.
Due to the new PSD2 guideline for payment services, additional verification from your bank may be requested when purchasing with a card:
1. Check your mobile phone! You will receive a notification from your bank to approve the payment.
2. Authorize the payment by following the instructions on your bank's website.
3. Once payment is approved, return to our website to complete the purchase.
Orders are subject to verification and acceptance prior to shipment. Thus, the credit card charge is made at the time of shipment and before receiving the order. We are not responsible for any typographical error.
Attention – All online transactions are completed in Euros